hamish at debian.org
Sun Oct 15 23:46:23 EST 2006
I wonder if anyone here can help me choose a wiki engine?
(This might be a good question for a lug-type mailing list, except I'm
not on any. Recommedations for that too?)
I seek a wiki for the following;
* I want a namespace for private stuff which wouldn't be readable
by anyone else (letalone editable).
* I want another namespace for public stuff, which would only be
edited by me (or maybe only people approved by me). Contributed
comments might be useful.
* Non-PHP would be desirable on security grounds.
* Hosted on sarge for now. Packaged not essential.
* I'm used to TWiki's markup (from my day job) but it looks like overkill;
nothing else seems identical. Markdown seems to be the only common
denominator, so support for that would be useful.
Looking at wikimatrix.org it appears that DokuWiki and PmWiki would suit
though both are PHP. MoinMoin appeals (Python) but does not have
Hamish Moffatt VK3SB <hamish at debian.org> <hamish at cloud.net.au>
More information about the debian-melb